"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Madeline! (Belated)

So I could have sworn this blog already got posted as I typed it up and hit submit, but for some reason, It not here. So this is Madelines HAPPY BIRTHDAY post but late. Im sorry sweetie. I KNOW I already did it. Sheesh.


Anyhoos...Madeline just turned 17. Yup, Thats what I said, SEVENTEEN. I thought having a 15yo was hard, 17, is way harder. She is only one year away from being an official adult. Scary. To top that off, shes oficially older than I was when Aaron and I started dating. Now THAT is freaky.

She's pretty darn close to being the perfect teenager too. After my teen years, Im not sure what I did to deserve such an awesome kid, but I thank God every day for her. She kind, happy, considerate, empathetic, pretty much everything you could ask for in a person, yet more.



So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beautiful Madeline. You are the light in my life. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment