"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Kind Of Outlet

My last blog post on here was in December. I'm not sure why I can't seem to get on here to blog. Life isn't any busier than usual. Things are good. We are still pretty much functioning as we have been, reminding me of this Beatles song, 


Now, I'm not going to get a mushy, and sentimental and whiny on ya'll. I figure that people will take this as they will so no need for me to elaborate. Ya'll know who you are.  (for the good and the not so good) 

I love to write. It's a huge outlet for me. Blogging kept me sane through my pregnancy and the triplets being tinies. Now though, I want to write more personally. I've come a long way in 5 years. I've grown in so many different ways. My whole family has. Now though, I'm going to take some time for me, and write my little heart out, but it won't be public. Not just yet. 

So, I will try to get on here and write but I'm just not so sure how much it will be. I actually thought about closing off this blog but I know that I might want to pop back over here now and then to say hi, or write about the kids. 

See you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I can across a photo of you on the Skeptical Mother page and clicked on the link to your blog. I spent the last hour reading it and looking at your lovely photos. I can feel the love you all have for each other. It is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete