"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

*The Picture Post*

Gwendolen
Emilia Rosalie
Finally. All edited. The girlies are almost 3 months. Actual age. Adjusted age is 5.5 weeks. I've noticed that socially, they act their actual age and about 8 weeks adjusted for everything else. Basically, they are doing AWESOME. And while it's not been easy, I wouldn't change anything for the world. They smile and coo and are getting to be so much fun. I'm even starting to regain some sort of normalcy. I even got a pedicure yesterday! It took me, Miranda and Amber to go but that's ok. It was so awesome to be getting a pedi, drinking a mocha and nursing Gwendolen. Talk about relaxing. Gwendolen even got her first little manicure. lol. The lady noticed that her nails were long (I hate cutting them) so she cut them for me. Rosalie and Emilia soundly slept in ring slings with their surrogate mommies. Because, you know, with triplets, it takes more than one mommy. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Pics! They are absolutely beautiful and are thriving and growing! So glad you got a MUCH needed break as well! Miss chatting, maybe we can catch up this week! Happy Valentine's Day to a Mommy with her heart running over!

    ReplyDelete