"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Just an obligatory post with pictures. Kids love Halloween so much that it's hard for me NOT to post. Just FYI, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. In fact, it's my least favorite holiday. If I could go back in time, the T&T would be one thing that I would never have started way back with Madeline. I would rather celebrate, at home, with my family, and do a fall harvest thing. I'm so not into the trick or treating. The dressing up is awesome, I'm just not a fan of having my kids run door to door begging for food. lol. Nevertheless, my kids DO love it and so does Aaron. And I will admit, it's hard not to get excited and smile when you see this:

No comments:

Post a Comment