"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE ANNABEL

Four years old. I can't believe you are Four years old. You are the sweetest child ever. And so funny. You love to talk so much. Daddy and I love to listen to all your stories and you tell them with so much energy! You are the best big sister and the kindest little sister.

I am so grateful for you every single day. You make me want to be the best Mommy that I can be.

I love you so much My Sweet Little Annabel and I cannot wait to watch you grow and grow and grow. But not too fast. You are so sweet just the way you are.

Oh, and 4 year old's CAN do cartwheels and ride a bike. We just have to practice. And we will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment