"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New 'Do

for Lil' Miss Mia Jane. I couldn't take the "Friar Tuck" look ( so cleverly coined by a reader) anymore. A friend suggested we shave Mia's head. I was appalled that we could even think of doing that. Hadn't we lost enough of her precious baby hair already? Aaron said "No way". But the more I thought about it, and looked at her, the more convinced I was that something had to be done. Yesterday morning, I got out the razor, decided on a setting, AND STARTED SHAVING.

I shaved my baby girls head, and I am so glad I did. She looks soooooo much better. Now, if I could gather the courage to do mine, that would be awesome. Can you imagine the freedom? The ease in the morning? Not to mention no more baby's pulling at it. Ahhhhh, sounds good, but, alas, I am a big fat chicken. So I'll stick to doing the babies :)

Before:


After:

1 comment:

  1. Waaay better. Just looks like her baby hair is just coming in instead of just falling out. :) It'll grow in better now too, I bet! :)

    ReplyDelete