"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So. Who Do They Look Like?

We get this question alot. Aaron's answer is "I dunno, a baby?". Men. I watch the girls every day looking for who they might look like. All my babies, at some point, always looks exactly like each other. It's usually around 9 months to a year. But, I am seeing someone in each of them right now.

Rosalie is looking just like Juliette.

Gwendolen looks alot like me. FINALLY!! 9 kids later and one finally looks like ME!!
Emilia looks exactly like my Grandma Nancy. EXACTLY. Or my Great Uncle Johnny. Not sure which, but since they were siblings, it makes sense. Both have passed so it's so nice to see them in Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment