"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The First Day Of School....

It went better than I thought it would. It's been really nice having all the kids home this summer and I must say for selfish reasons. They have been a HUGE help with the house and the little girls. The girls have been very reliant on them for just about everything. I was dreading the moment when Annie and Lilah asked for "their kids". They did, but accepted my answer nicely, although about 2pm, they are sitting at the window waiting for them to come home. Thank God for earlier middle school release!

All the kids are happy with their teachers and schedules. Mady doesn't start Clark until the 21st so the verdict is still out on her but I'm sure she'll love it. Juliette is taking band this year and playing the Baritone. That child always has to try everything once. We should probably be worried come the teen years. Yikes. Noah is still in band and very good at it. He loves it. We have our very own Band Geek. But he's a pretty good-looking band geek so it's ok. Besides, haven't you seen "American Pie, Band Camp" ? AH! Kidding! :) (If you haven't seen it, you'll understand my kidding disclaimer once you do) Joseph is happy with all his classes too. He starts Driver's Ed tomorrow. Watch out on the road! Kidding there too, he's a really good driver. Must take after me. :)


So, now the obligatory "First Day Of School" pictures. As you can see, the kids just love me when I do this to them every year. But once I threaten them with taking the camera to the bus stop, they smile happily and pose away.


Madeline & Joseph. Joseph is officially taller than Madeline now. She's not thrilled.


Noah & Juliette. Juliette is almost taller than Noah. Aren't they CUTE?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment