"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Noah Michael

Tonight was Noah's concert at school. It was technically a Holiday Program that was supposed to take place before Christmas break, but it was cancelled due to the snow. So it was rescheduled for tonight. It was really good. Noah plays so well. He plays the Baritone. It amazes me how well this kid can play an instrument that he literally didn't even know the name of a mere 4 months ago. Now he can read music and play actual songs. Delilah and Annabel love to sit in his room and listen to him play. Its a very deep soothing instrument. I never thought I would say that I ask my child to practice, but I do. I love listening to him.

Here are a few pictures of the concert. Isn't he just handsome? ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment