"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Sunday, August 16, 2009

And...Everyone Else..

So I realize that me and the babies have kinda been hogging the blog. This is a blog about our life and it seems that right now, it's all we can think of. Getting these babies to stay in a LONG time and be healthy when they do come out. So anyways, I thought I better give an update on the rest of the clan.

Madeline: GOT A JOB! YAY! She's very happy and she's loving it. She spends all her time now working, hanging out at home and with friends. I think she's pretty anxious for school to start. She's got her Running Start stuff all ready and she registers on the 24th. Hopefully she gets all the classes she wants. RS students are the last to register so keep your fingers crossed for her!

Joseph: Soccer. Need I say more? He hangs out with friends occasionally and him and a few friends even went golfing the other day. But for the most part, he's at home, and going to soccer. He's been a HUGE help to me this summer with the little girls and all the resting I've had to do. If I had known that a 15 year old boy would be so awesome, I would've order them all to be boys. lol.

Noah: He's pretty much spent his summer playing video games. He did go to a great camp that taught him how to do rowing on the lake, he loved it. It was good for him to get out and about. Him and Joseph are currently doing a Smallville Marathon. They watch them every night. They are starting Season 2 tonight. He's been a great help taking Delilah for walks when she gets nuts.

Juliette: Soccer. What else? So much like her older brother. Between soccer and just hanging around the house, she's been alot of help too. The little girls idolize her and both run to her with their arms open for a hug whenever she gets home.

Annabel: It's not the terrible 2's, its the terrible 3's. My sweet, quiet, perfect little girl has been taken. And replaced with this 3 year old that I do not know. She is very whiny. O.k, still sweet and kind. You just gotta catch her on the right day. She's very excited about the babies and talks all the time of when they will be here. She's got her helping all planned out. She's growing. Way too fast. Everytime we go out, at least 2-3 people feel the need to stop me to tell me how beautiful she is. Lord, help us now.

Delilah: Growing. Fast. She's a climber. She can climb anything. Her favorite place to climb is to the top of the playset and give her parents heart issues. She's feisty. Reminds us so much of when Joseph was a baby. Although her temper is a bit more controlled (I think it's because she's a girl. lol) She will be so interesting when these babies come. We might have to keep the babies suspended in the air, away from her little reach. She will love them so (too) much.

Aaron and I are good. Well, you know how I am since I'm always writing about me. Aaron is working. Pretty much working and driving kids around. He's taken on more of the household stuff for me which is nice. I can rest more and I don't go too crazy. I just feel a bit guilty that he's doing so much when he already works so hard.

How did we all get so lucky? The most amazing husband and father. God sure must love us. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful household of love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving yet so so busy. Triplets are sure going to add to the chaos! Happily though. :)

    ReplyDelete