"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Am Thankful..Day 12


Today I am Thankful for my Photography. I know that alot of my posts are going to be about Photography, because lately, that is my passion. I could get deep and be Thankful for intense things, world issues and things happening around me, but the way I see it, I KNOW I am thankful for those things. I need a lesson in being Thankful for the little things. The things that I take for granted every day.

Today, it is my photography.

Today I got to photograph my little brothers family. Him, his wife, and his daughter. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the bond and the love the 3 of them have, is so apparent to me in real life and I think I captured it well in their photos. I've only got the one edited so far, but I was looking through them all, and although we got quite a few good ones, the candid happiness on all their faces in this particular photo gets to me.

Seeing other people so happy, and the fact that I can SHOW them their happiness, makes my heart smile.

I just love it.


You have a beautiful family baby brother. I love you all so much. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment