"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 18

Today I am Thankful for another website on my computer. Pinterest. It's an amazingly awesome suck-hole of tons of things to look at that you will never be able to escape from, if you allow that to happen. It.is.fantastic.

It's an online pinboard. You find something you like online and you 'Pin It'. It saves it on your Pinterest board for you to go look at whenever you want. Like an online notebook. It even saves the exact website that you got whatever it is you 'pinned' from.

For example, on my boards are photography stuff, crafts I want to do, home decorating stuff and just general stuff I like. I got Aaron hooked on it. His contains stuff on Costa Rica, and the beach. It is so unbelievably useful.

And you can 'follow' friends.

Check it out! It is pretty dang cool.

I found this cool little tag on there. I thought it was hilarious. And fitting. For me anyways ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment