"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Am Thankful...Day 26

Today I am Thankful that I didn't totally forget my baby sisters birthday. It's today. I just NOW remembered. At 10:30pm. I suck. I even SAW her today. My HUSBAND even remembered and THANKFULLY told her Happy Birthday. I totally suck. This is what happens when you never look at a calendar and your kids had an entire week off school so you had no reason to even know what DAY it was, let alone date.

So, I'm super sorry and I really cannot believe I forgot. :( I've NEVER forgotten her birthday. But I am Thankful that I remembered before it was tomorrow.

*Happy Birthday sb*. I love you so much. And I'm sorry I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment