"How Can You Have Too Many Children? That's Like Saying You Have Too Many Flowers" ~ Mother Teresa

A Peek Into Our Hectic, Crazy & Loving Family of Eleven

~♥~

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Am Thankful...Days 29 & 30

I can't even get the last 2 days on their own day. Good thing this 30 Days Of Thankful is over. I don't think I could have made it much longer. I'm not used to blogging daily. Pretty obvious huh?

Yesterday I was Thankful for the break that my husband gave me. I got to sneak away for a few hours to visit a friend and have dinner. It was so very nice. We hit Taco Tuesday at the bar. Tacos and Diet Pepsis. We are party animals! Lol..I would post the pic that we took, we take one every time we go out, but it's got bad 'flash face'. We look like cats in the dark.

Today I am Thankful that I did this project. It's good for me to stop and reflect on things. I get so caught up in the stresses of my life that I completely lose my mind sometimes. Now I have this to look back on and help me realize that life is good.

Which is why I'm posting this video/song. Again. :)

I ♥ it.


No comments:

Post a Comment